In this episode, Beth shares her list of “19” space-themed things to enjoy in 2019:
- Movies and Shows! Star Wars Episode IX countdown! Highly controversial new shows along with classics to inspire
- Books! 9+ books that you simply MUST read & enjoy
- Podcasts! Stay up to date with the latest space news, technology, missions, and explorations with some of Beth’s favorites
- Experiences! Hands-on interactive space-themed experiences for ALL AGES
- There’re so many great ways to be inspired by space and space exploration in 2019
- Be the smartest person at the water cooler when you “talk space” with this helpful preview of what’s ahead in the industry…
- Heroes, authors, producers, artists, actors, reports, NASA civil servants, and contractors will all work to inspire our love of space exploration this year!
“Go see a launch! There will be more launches this year than ever before! And, we’ll be launching from locations across the US, not just at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.” — Beth Mund
WHAT TO WATCH:
« Ad Astra
WHAT TO READ:
WHAT TO LISTEN TO:
WHAT TO EXPERIENCE:
About Beth Mund:
Beth’s love for space started as a Space Camp attendee at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, where she would return years later as an instructor. After grad school, Beth worked as a journalist, a technical writer for Motorola, and then went on to serve as a Public Affairs Officer for the Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas. In addition, Beth worked to support the International Space Station program as a communication specialist. In Chicago, Beth worked as a corporate communication advisor to Fortune 50 companies including Allstate and United Airlines. She’s worked as a college instructor, a political advisor, and public relations manager for her hometown city. Beth recently founded Stellar Communications, LLC and travels the country as a keynote speaker- inspiring audiences with her lessons learned from our nation’s space program. She’s the host of the Casual Space Podcast, and a self-proclaimed space geek.
Connect with Beth Mund:
Show notes by show producer/podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie and Beth Mund
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.