Space investor and entrepreneur Robert C. Jacobson shares highlights from his first book “Space is Open for Business”, providing readers with an insightful guide to the evolving space industry.
Robert presents perspectives from experts, industry leaders and investors, each examining the economics and strategies for leading the trillion-dollar race to commercialize space. Jacobson has spent over a decade working and investing in private spaceflight and provides a comprehensive overview of this transformative industry. This book allows everyone to understand the integral role space plays in our lives and how it will continue to transform our world.
About Robert Jacobson:
Jacobson is an expert in the commercial space industry also known as New Space. His work enables investors to make smarter decisions in the space sector and works with entrepreneurs to help them achieve them vision.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- CEO of Space Advisors
- Co-founder of 1000+ community for aerospace leaders and executives
- Co-founder of an organization connecting the public and the space sector
- Former Principal of a space focused management group
- Led first institutional investment round in an emerging space company
- Team member on 3 successful space missions
- Interviewed dozens of experts from many areas in and around the $350 Billion dollar space industry
Where to find Robert and his latest work: https://www.robertjacobson.com/
Where to find “Space is Open for Business” https://www.spaceisopenforbusiness.com/book-v1